Europa-List: Tannkosh and other events in Germany

Subject: Europa-List: Tannkosh and other events in Germany
From: UVTReith <uvtreith@tonline.de>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 13:45:36
Hi Europa Family (obviously the European part only or you can make it
over
the pod),

Tannkosh is a nice place to go and I fly in too, when it will be
possible.

However there are some other but smaller events where it will be worth
to go
like the OUV fly-in etc.

It is a bit early for fixing all these dates at the moment but I guess
by
mid to end Feb. all dates will be available.

I will issue the important dates via this forum. On other hand we should
also build up Europa fleets for events in England, France, Austria and
other
countries an our friends from the other countries should do the same, so
that we can create a nice fly-in programme.

It would be great to show the strength of the Europa Family to all the
others.

I am wishing you all a successful 2009, health and a lot of pleasure.

Best Regards,

Bruno

www.europa-aircraft.de <http://www.europa-aircraft.de/>

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----