Europa-List: A question for the group?

Subject: Europa-List: A question for the group?
From: Rick Stockton <aireupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 08:45:36
I am about to cut the top off of my tunnel so that I can place some clamps
in the wheel well area to hold my electrical wiring, fuel hoses and such.
-- I=A2m trying to figure out which is the best a throttle cable or thr
ottle quadrant. -Because of the low valve of the U.S. dollar I=A2m planni
ng on installing the Jibiru 3300.- The prop is still in to be determined.
- I have looked at the pictures in the Europa Owners Gallery and see all
the different ways that mechanic-in-charge has installed them.-
My question is what do you think is the best system: Throttle cable vs Thro
ttle Quadrant for this engine setup and why.-