Europa-List: G-BYSA (known by her friends as Sadie)

Subject: Europa-List: G-BYSA (known by her friends as Sadie)
From: Bryan Allsop <bryanallsop@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 12:40:26

Dear Europals=2C

I am delighted to be able to announce the betrothal of Sadie to my good fri
end Bob Hitchcock. The marriage is to take place at Coal Aston airfield on
Friday the 18th. No-one is invited!

Whilst I will be passing the control of my fledgling to Bob with my good wi
shes=2C it does not mean that you have seen the last of me. Bob has kindly
allowed Sadie and me to have continued access to each other for for some ti
me yet=2C thus enabling me to see out my flying days with some dignity. I w
ill be coming on trips and Doths.

Bob and I are very pleased with the arrangement=2C and I know that Sadie co
uld not be going to a nicer person. She will continue to live at her presen
t address.

Regards to all.

Bryan.

G-BYSA. XS Mono 912s Sadie)

Suspicious message? There=92s an alert for that.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broa
d2_122008