Europa-List: DOTH Thursday 11th Sywell Update

Subject: Europa-List: DOTH Thursday 11th Sywell Update
From: Paddy Clarke <paddyclarke@lineone.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:07:28
Hi Folks,
For anyone thinking of going to Sywell today, apparently the main R/W
03/21 is waterlogged. Presently they are on 33, but the landing run
is only 250 odd meters.
I propose to use 05, but that has an inset threshold so the landing
distance is 450m, take off 600m. The wind is NW 10-11 kts.
If I do divert it will be to Conington,
Cheers, Paddy
On 10 Dec 2008, at 08:57, Paddy Clarke wrote:

> Hi Bryan and all DOTHers,
> Sorry I couldn't make it today (Wed.), however it looks as though
> tomorrow should still be quite good - maybe our last chance before
> Xmas!.
> I can't find anywhere suitable with a free landing, so I propose
> Sywell. It is pretty central, I've been told its got a good cafe
> and I can't remember us having done it before, in fact I don't
> think I've been there. 1200ish as usual.
> All the best, Paddy
>
> Paddy Clarke
> Europa G-KIMM

Paddy Clarke