RE: Europa-List: DOTH Thursday 11th Sywell

Subject: RE: Europa-List: DOTH Thursday 11th Sywell
From: Bryan Allsop <bryanallsop@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 17:41:21

Hi Paddy.

You have avoided me again! I can't do Thursdays.

Have a nice one.

Cheers. Bryan

ist: DOTH Thursday 11th SywellDate: Wed=2C 10 Dec 2008 08:57:09 +0000Hi Bry
an and all DOTHers=2C
Sorry I couldn't make it today (Wed.)=2C however it looks as though tomorro
w should still be quite good - maybe our last chance before Xmas!.
I can't find anywhere suitable with a free landing=2C so I propose Sywell.
It is pretty central=2C I've been told its got a good cafe and I can't reme
mber us having done it before=2C in fact I don't think I've been there. 120
0ish as usual.
All the best=2C Paddy

Paddy Clarke
Europa G-KIMM

Suspicious message? There=92s an alert for that.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broa
d2_122008