RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Tach Question

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Tach Question
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 19:20:43

A lot of the new tachs are able to work happily from an inductive pickup
clipped to or wrapped around the HT cables, I have one that is so sensitive
you dont even need
the pickup touching the HT lead, if it is one of a simmilar sensitivity you
may find it works
ok if you just heat shrink or tape the pickup parallel to the one you have
already
have. other than that i cant see a reason not to splice it in.

craig