Re: Europa-List: Remote Oil Pressure

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Remote Oil Pressure
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:15:13

Troy,

Go to my build website, Year #6, Q3, 2007.  First page has my work on
moving the oil pressure sensor to the starboard footwell.  You are on
your own for the pressure switch though.

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(99.99% done) Checking off the last few items on the final check list.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117