Europa-List: Re: Antenna routing without effecting pitch trim indicator

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Antenna routing without effecting pitch trim indicator
From: rampil <ira.rampil@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:56:21

I never noticed any RFI on my trim indicator even though I have
rg58u bundled all the way out past the trim motor/sensor.

Keep in mind Ron that the trim motor runs slowly and seldom will
you need to watch it move on the indicator while transmitting.

I use the trim indicator mostly to set takeoff trim, and feel to set
trim in flight.

--------
Ira N224XS

Read this topic online here: