Re: Europa-List: Europa upholstery

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa upholstery
From: William Harrison <willie.harrison@tinyonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:54:55
I had mine re-upholstered by Matt Leach. I'm 98% delighted with the
result.

In my view it was worth, a) paying the extra for leather (looks great
and hasn't been uncomfortable on hot days), and b) paying Matt to fit
it (I've seen some DIY efforts which are sort of OK but Matt is a pro
who has done dozens of them and he doesn't charge too much), and, c)
getting the sculpted seat backs from him.

Shame he doesn't do stick boots as well but the ones from Tim Ward in
NZ are excellent.

If you get Matt to supply and fit you'll have to take the a/c to
Perranporth and scrounge some space in a hanger for a couple of days.

Willie
G-BZNY just passed 200 hours with today's blissful flight around East
Anglia...