Re: Europa-List: What's with the Europaowners.org website?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: What's with the Europaowners.org website?
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 20:52:23

[quote:c5cdc51353="danbish"]Seems to be working fine.  :D[/quote:c5cdc51353]
It does now, but I have experienced downtime on mulitple occasions the last
couple
of weeks.

I agree that it can inconvenient if you're looking for things in a hurry. For
me,
this 'looking for things' currently translates into 'absorbing as much
information
as I can while I am in the process of buying a ready Europa', so I can
live with a little downtime every now and again :wink:

Maybe Jos (or Steve) can explain what is happening?
Jos: if you prefer, you can contact me off-line, maybe I can jump in and provide
some sort of service...

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org