Europa-List: Re: PRESS RELEASE - Europa Aircraft set to hit new heights

Subject: Europa-List: Re: PRESS RELEASE - Europa Aircraft set to hit new heights
From: rampil <ira.rampil@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:08:39

Congratulations David!

We owners salute you (and your capital!!)!

I have been flying for 4 years now, quite delighted with my XS
and looking forward to seeing and probably purchasing your
add-ons to existing airframes.

One idea I hope is in the queue is a long range tank for the XS.
IFR flight with the standard tank is limited to only about 2 hours
(at 6gph) when considering alternate and reserve.  I was going to
plant an HDPE tank in the baggage bay, but an engineered solution
would be so much nicer!

Cheers,

Ira

--------