Europa-List: Jab3300 Cowlings

Subject: Europa-List: Jab3300 Cowlings
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 23:49:05
Good day....or night....to All,

It's late here so I figure to post this and call it a night. For those that
have the Jab3300 fitted to their aircraft I have a question. I have mounted
the  lower cowl...and have placed the upper cowl in place.....but then I started

 wondering....I can screw into the fuselage with the rear of the top cowl but
 what have people done to secure the front of the top cowl?....I would
imagine  the top bolts to the bottom....but what have "those that have gone
before"

done?  Brackets? Plates?

Mike Duane  A207A
Redding, California