RE: Europa-List: back in the Air ... (N81EU)

Subject: RE: Europa-List: back in the Air ... (N81EU)
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:04:51
Well done Thomas ! What weight is it now?   Somewhat gratifying that the
trike main gear sockets withstood the bending of the legs?
Pleased to meet up with you anytime at EGNW and I'll pay your landing
fee.
Best regards to a circumnavigator.

Bob Harrison G-PTAG (Kit 337 now with 914 and Woodcomp Prop.)

PS did a run up yesterday and could only make 4,300 even with the turbo!
Found crap in the Andair Gascolator from where I know not, but pleased I
did a substantial run up, which is usually quite limited since the
brakes won't hold it and I had ground cooling problems another lesson
learnt !