Re: Europa-List: Wing tie bar and (tri) landing gear

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing tie bar and (tri) landing gear
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:15:10

Will, you will have to trim down the forward braces to accommodate the
tie bar.  Easiest way would be to start by glassing in one of the rear
braces, to hold the LG socket secure, then fit the remaining braces,
making allowances for the tie bar, before glassing them into place.
This will still produce a very strong LG.

Good luck and keep everyone informed of your progress...

Jeff - Baby Blue
Flying again...