Re: Europa-List: Keep on building!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Keep on building!
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:21:02
Wow, that works out to almost 36 miles/imperial gallon - impressive!
(unless I made a mistake)

That is an insparational story - maybe I *will* start putting those parts
sitting in my garage into tighter formation this fall after all :-)

(and I'm still eagerly awaiting my issue of Sport Aviation to envy Ramio's
handywork)

Cheers,
Pete
A239