AW: Europa-List: wiring exit from stick - uk practice?

Subject: AW: Europa-List: wiring exit from stick - uk practice?
From: UVTReith <uvtreith@tonline.de>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:19:29

Hi Willie,

Europa Aircraft UK can supply these. Leather gaiters in grey and beige.
45 GBP per set.
They have these self locking tapes on for fixing it to the floor and seat.
But you can use them only, when you can get them over the stick. When you
have a big grip on they will not fit or you have to open the sewing of the
top part a little.

Best Regards,

Bruno