Re: Europa-List: It's on!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: It's on!
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:14:16

Jeff & All,
I will be there hopefully with Gold Rush but I'm keep an eye on the
gulf storm. Can anyone tell me why we built the few refineries we do
have in hurricane alley? Never mind....  I will be there drive or fly!
My wife may not be able to come as she's watching over 11 4 week old
Golden Doodle puppies. For you dog lovers... go to
www.goldendoodledrive.com
Looking forward to the fly in!
Regards,

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 145 hours and climbing slowly.