Re: Europa-List: Jos information

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Jos information
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:25:21
Raimo-

Thanks for keeping us updated and please continue to do so.  We sent a card
yesterday
and it should get to Austria OK.  Let us have the move date when it is
set up.

Jim Puglise

From: "Raimo Toivio" <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>

> All who cares Jos
>
> Probably he will be moved to Finnish hospital after two weeks.
> That place will maybe be The Univercity Hospital in Oulu.
> He is hopeful about his eye.
>
> Accident: earlier I wrote his prop was feathered. That was my
> misunderstanding.

> Prop went fine, then superfine and finally to the beta (= zero) angles or even

> reversed.
> Jos has an interesting theory why it happened but let him tel it by himself.

> Between my ears the theory was believable.
> And horrible.
>
> Regards, Raimo
> OH-XRT

<DIV>Raimo-</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for keeping us updated and please continue to do so.&nbsp; We sent
a card yesterday and it should get to Austria OK.&nbsp; Let us have the move
date
when it is set up.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jim Puglise</DIV>