Europa-List: Wishes from Jos

Subject: Europa-List: Wishes from Jos
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:04:46

All

Our brave pilot from Wels hospital Austria called me few seconds ago.
He beg me to tell wishes from him to all of you.
He has got about hundred SMS full of warm hugs with speedy recovery wishes etc.
He said he is happy without his plane because it is much easier to fly now.
He is going to fly round the ball using our Europas P2 seats.
Lets make it happen.

He also said that he is happy it was not just an ordinary car accident.
In that case he would be alone now but after plane accident he has noticed he
has
so many good friends.
It was hard to see me pics where flames eat OH-registered plane but he said "no
problem - it was well insuranced"!

Regards, Raimo
OH-XRT