RE: Europa-List: Mono or Tri-Gear, what to choose?Mono or Tri-Gear, what

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mono or Tri-Gear, what to choose?Mono or Tri-Gear, what
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 13:37:09

Dave=2C

What does that maintenance consist of ? I never noticed anything unusual wi
th my original bungee=2C and am convinced that they last at least 10 years.
 They do need two strong pairs of arms when installing.

Karl

Date: Mon=2C 25 Aug 2008 12:56:44 +0100From: wooburnaviation@googlemail.com
what to choose?Mono or Tri-Gear=2C what to choose...further question..

Ran the bungee nose leg system for five years.  I found it must be well ten
sioned=2C and requires at least yearly maintenence.  Never tried the spring
s=2C but should be good.

dave