Europa-List: here we go again/off topic

Subject: Europa-List: here we go again/off topic
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:05:30
Hello,
        Again, I beg your indulgence to cure my lack of knowledge.
        Once more, a simple task turns into a wasted half-hour or more:
        As the build expands, I want to review the Mandatory Mods to
complete before the finish. One of these is the Mod #74, which Europa
provides as a series of 18 pages to be printed (I guess as A4 or whatever,
while my paper is 8.5x11 inches). Well up to now, it's been simple in that
the programme revises itself to satisfy the different size pages, and just
prints it.
        This time however, when I go to print, I get an asinine page which
says
"Europa Aircraft
The document in this frame cannot be printed as laid out.
This frame will be printed separately"
        Has some company gnome slid this embargo in under the aegis of "your
updates are screaming to get into your computer" or words to that effect, or
have I once again tapped a secret key by mistake and entered another
dimension? I presume this hiccough is easily cured by understanding the
lexicon the author has adopted - by I don't.  I don't want a frame, I don't
see any frame on the original pages and perhaps he meant grame, drame or
brame?
        If you use Microsoft Word and a standard NA printer, perhaps you
might rescue me from the rubber room I'm contemplating. It's like watching
your mother-in-law drive off the cliff in your new  Mercedes - I imagine.
Help, Ferg