RE: Europa-List: A very lucky escape from power lines

Subject: RE: Europa-List: A very lucky escape from power lines
From: Greg Fuchs <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 05:56:57

Yes, this made the local news (KGW) here in the states. I got it recorded,
thanks to the heads up on this site. He has got to be the luckiest man alive
(and she). So far, it looks like it suffered one prop taken out, and
probably some scratches and dents. Can't imagine they just will cut the cord
to let it down. Greg

I immediately recognized it as a Europa Classic Tri-Gear when I saw it on
Fox News this evening. Sheppard Smith was doing his around the world in 80
seconds and they showed a brief shot of it. I knew I'd find the story here
too. Wow they were lucky. Hope they got the plane down too without breaking
it. Troy