Europa-List: 91 octane, time to be heard!

Subject: Europa-List: 91 octane, time to be heard!
From: Roger Lee <ssadiver1@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:41:41

If you are happy with just 100LL stop here. You won't like where this is going.

This effects us all even in other countries because one tends to follow the
other
at some point.
If you are tired of someone saying we can't have 91 octane, read on. It's time
to pick a side and take 5 minutes to email. Our lives as people are good because
someone didn't just say ok. Some took the time to make change and made it better
for all of us. If we choose to sit on the sideline and just go along then
we deserve what we get. I would implore all to take a minute and email these
two people and any other fuel administrator in other companies. I will post on
as many aviation websites as possible and I would you all to pick a side and
stand up to be heard and maybe, just maybe we might effect change. I for one
don't want to roll over. You are about to read a bulletin about the use of
Chevron
ground fuel verses aviation fuel. Then I have a response.

Don't sit back and pick my memo apart, use that time to write your own and be
heard.
Post this on all your aviation websites. Let them hear a nation wide voice.

Send your emails to:

LIMG@chevron.com
kayalbitz@chevron.com

or any other fuel company administrator.

--------
Roger Lee
Tucson, Az.
Light Sport Repairman - Maintenance Rated
Rotax Service Center
520-574-1080

Read this topic online here:

Attachments: