Europa-List: Re: Classic Oil Hose

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Classic Oil Hose
From: rampil <ira.rampil@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 17:37:56

Aeroquip 666 is excellent hose and I have some in my XS.

Recognize however that Aeroquip 666 is not compatible with any of the
Rotax fittings and they will all need to be replaced if you go with the
666. The hose has a teflon inner layer which can not be pushed
over barbed connections and instead requires standard MilSpec
hose fittings which are anything but standard on a Rotax.

My use is to replace the oil pressure sensor with an npt to MS connector
thence through a small orifice to a 666 line back to a firewall mounted
pressure sender.

--------
Ira N224XS

Read this topic online here: