Europa-List: RE: Europa-List Digest: 14 Msgs - 07/29/08

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Europa-List Digest: 14 Msgs - 07/29/08
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 19:55:06

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 17 Msgs - 07/28/08
In a message dated 7/29/2008 12:00:40 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
europa-list@matronics.com writes:
Fergus Kyle wrote:>
>     I have been  following the subject correspondence and must say I
> think the  proponents of the Europa Stall Warner have a point.  Of course

The ideal warning should be in a HUD, but that's a touch effete in a Europa.
> Naturally, a needle down on the instrument panel is useless  for the stall
> problem.
>     Just my $0.02.
>  Ferg
Fergus
worth rather more than 2 cents imho :-D
Graham

Well, Fergus, you are incorrect~~ We have been selling a poor mans "HUD"
option for our RiteAngle III / Companion AOA system for over 7 years.
 Won't advertise on the web, but feel free to e-mail & I'll  personally
answer all inquiries. & website address. Well under US  $ 800.00 Simple,
common
sense approach.  Basic system on Several  Europa's
Elbie
Elbie  Mendenhall
President
EM Aviation, LLC
13411 NE Prairie Rd
Brush  Prairie, WA 98606
360-260-0772

Elbie,
        You have me!  I admit I was unaware of your product and let me
apologise.
However, I never said a HUD didn't exist, but wasn't the RiteAngle sold with
an instrument
dial and needle initially?
        ....and I really meant a HUD to be the original {a reflective glass
with collinated
beam per all the gunsights since WWII]. That seems effete for a Europa to
me. In fact my
varied LED on the coaming is - I suppose - a "Head's Up Display" of a kind,
so I guess I am wrong....
        At least I'll hope you agree that "a needle down on the panel is
useless".
        If I ask you here, perhaps it won't appear to be advertising since
you were
questioned:
        "Does the Warner offer other angles such as duration angle, or best
glide angle?"
        In any event I suspect I join the majority in wishing EM Aviation
every success.
Ferg Kyle
Europa A064