Europa-List: October Page, Az. Fly-In

Subject: Europa-List: October Page, Az. Fly-In
From: Roger Lee <ssadiver1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:10:52

Ok Guys and Gals,

Here is the important info. You are all invited to our fun trip.

We will fly Marble Canyon, Grand Canyon, lake Powell, Monument Valley and Bryce
Canyon. This is a fun bunch of people and everybody gets along and is friendly.

We have a special rate at the same place we stayed last year.
Tell them you are with the "CT Group" and the rate is $49 a night. We will
arrive
Thursday morning, Oct. 16th. and head home Oct. 19th. Sunday morning.

Best Western Arizona Inn
716 Rim View Dr.
Page, Az.
800-826-2718
928-645-2456

We will fly into the Page airport - KPGA.
We are staying with the Classic FBO and with our group we should get a .30 cent
discount on fuel.
Classic is not the first FBO next to the runway, but the second one behind them.

The Antelope Canyon tour is open if anyone wants. This is a land tour.

I did some checking for those who are interested. We can take a Lake Powell lake
tour by boat..
One is an evening dinner tour. It is 2.5 hours and serves Prime rib or Lasagna.
It cost $87.67 per person.
The other one is a boat tour that last 3 hours and goes through some famous
canyons,
the Navajo Tapestry tour. It cost $63.52.
Orrrr we can rent 19" power boats our selves and take them out and explore the
lake and fingers. The cost of the boat is $325 a day (8am-5pm). They hold eight
people and this is only $40 a person.

Any of the boat items they would like a 24 hour notice.

These are only some ideas that I checked on. We don't have to do them and if
only
some want to do them that is ok.

You guys are welcome to invite other planes that are not CT's and everyone is
welcome.
Find some more LSA's.
_________________
Roger Lee
Tucson, Az.
Light Sport Repairman - Maint. Rated
Rotax Service Center
(520) 574-1080

--------
Roger Lee
Tucson, Az.
Light Sport Repairman - Maintenance Rated
Rotax Service Center
520-574-1080

Read this topic online here: