RE: Europa-List: Removing PVA release agent

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Removing PVA release agent
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:51:10

FWIW some of my mouldings had a plastic film simmilar to what andrew
described, but mine
was orange in colour and so easy to spot, and embedded in the resin in a few
spots, normally around complex
corners etc, i just sanded the offending bits out as i went, as you suggest
keith i believe it is a part of the
bagging process and small pieces are getting trapped in the resin

craig