Re: Europa-List: Rotax carb heaters

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax carb heaters
From: William Harrison <willie.harrison@tinyonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:50:44

Thanks to all for some very helpful replies. My recent switch to
MOGAS seems to have turned a very occasional double cough into
something worse. Two weeks ago in wet warm air I lost power for a
couple of seconds (but felt longer). Not what you really want.

I'll ask Andy/Francis to clarify/formalise the situation regarding
Ian's mod application.

Thanks again, folks.

Willie