Re: Europa-List: FW: For Andy

Subject: Re: Europa-List: FW: For Andy
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 23:15:10

"force needed near one of the extremities is beyond what i can produce"

sounds in my ears like "would become uncontrollable"    ;)

My plane:

I need almost full trim to nose down position when cruising in or near max
cruising
speed.
During take offs and landings I trim to "neutral" postion.
That means I never use trim between neutral  and max nose upp position.
My neutral is a real neutral ie. trim tabs and stabilators are levelled then.

Would like to know what happens if I trim max nose upp during 70 kts clean or
dirty?
If no answers, I will test during my next flight some day.
Problem: I am afraid I am strong enough to broke the controls.

As well as Jos asked, opinions please!

Raimo