Europa-List: DOTH tomorrow

Subject: Europa-List: DOTH tomorrow
From: nigel charles <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:46:12
Change of plan. I am told there is no restaurant at Sturgate and I
haven't researched whether there is a pub nearby. Also some pilots in
the south are having problems getting fuel. Also the weather is looking
a bit better in the south so we are now looking at Sandown. Although the
restaurant has burnt down we have potential transport for a few people
as Pete Jeffers has a car there. If too many want to attend we can
change the destination at last minute to Bembridge where there is food.
Anyone interested please contact me so we have an idea of numbers.

Regards

Nigel