Europa-List: Re: Europa Classic port radiator

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa Classic port radiator
From: Jonathan Milbank <jdmilbank@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:34:21

Thanks Christoph,

I'm interested, particularly if yours doesn't leak. Does it have attached
brackets
for supporting the oil cooler radiator which mounts behind it? I don't know
whether mine was hand welded; it came with the firewall forward kit around 1996
and I'm not aware of the possibility of different methods of manufacture.
How could anybody find the leak spot in amongst all those delicate closely
folded
cooling fins, let alone get at the leak with welding apparatus?
How much would you be wanting for yours?

Regards. Jonathan

Read this topic online here: