RE: Europa-List: Le Touquet

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Le Touquet
From: tony.bale@virgin.net <tony.bale@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 11:16:02

David,
We are thinking about going to Letouquet this weekend (weather permitting)
but are a little concerned about VAT certificates etc as we do not hold
such a document - any thoughts? also our Transponder is not currently
functioning, and it is some time since I have been, do you know if one is
mandatory?

Thanks for any words of wisdom.

Tony.