Re: Europa-List: Europa Trailer Tie Rods

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Trailer Tie Rods
From: Keith Hickling <keithhickling@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 13:07:14
Hi Martin,
I have had a trailer made locally in New Zealand, based on the factory
design. We have just used standard galvanized steel chain with galv
turnbuckles for adjustment. My aircraft is not quite finished yet, but I
have had the fuselage on the trailer and the chains / turnbuckles seemed
to work OK.

Keith Hickling.