Europa-List: Instruments and pod for sale/for free

Subject: Europa-List: Instruments and pod for sale/for free
From: William Harrison <willie.harrison@tinyonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 12:32:11

I have a 2nd hand Europa instrument pod,  quite scruffy but could be
tidied up, free to a good home.

Also, open to offers for all or any of the following:

- a serviceable set of flight  instruments (AI, T/C, ASI, ALT, VSI,
DI). Average age 3 years.

- a serviceable set of engine instruments (all the usual plus vacuum
pump /regulator/filter etc)

- a new, factory-made aluminium panel with cutouts for analog gauges.

- a Garmin 295 - 6 months old (honest - it was a brand new, off-the-
shelf unit I got as a service exchange unit when the old one died)

- a Garmin Pilot III, plus all the usual fittings

Contact me off line if interested: 01763 263 283

Willie Harrison
G-BZNY (still waiting for dear friends in the LAA to issue a Permit
to Test....)