Re: Europa-List: Off Topic - Situational Awareness ???

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Off Topic - Situational Awareness ???
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 06:56:27
Europaphiles,

I have posted Tommy Meyers pics of the aftermath of the landing
accident at K54F.  They are in a nested album in the Builders Photo
Album.  No text has been added, perhaps later when I have more time.
I must get up to the airport to begin priming the wings and do a bit
more body filler work on the fuselage.

Be safe,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(95% done, only 95% to go) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module
installed, pitch system in, landing gear complete, rudder system in
with Singleton Mod, outrigger mod in, Fuselage Top on, lift/drag/flap
pins in, wing incidence set, tie bar in, flap drive in,  baggage bay
in. Fuel system complete.  Rotax and Airmaster installed.  Mods 62,
66, 70 & 72 done.  Completed the instrument panel install.   Europa
interior kit being installed.  Installed windows.  Working in -  25
Electrical, 28 Flaps, 30 Fuel System, 32 Tail, 34 Door Latches & 35
Doors, 37 Finishing.   Mostly finishing these days.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117