Europa-List: Wednesday,s DOTH

Subject: Europa-List: Wednesday,s DOTH
From: Bryan Allsop <bryanallsop@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 10:36:35
For those participating in the Cromer Doth, I have further information.

The village of Northrepps is a few minutes walk from the airfield, where th
ere is a bus service to Cromer which takes less than 10 minutes. A bus leav
es the Foundry Arms at 12.45 pm, so it would be a good idea to arrive at th
e airfield at mid day.

A decision on whether to eat at the pub, or in Cromer can be made on the da
y. At this time I favour the ride into town. Please do not forget your bus
passes.

Further info is available on www.northreppsaerodrome.co.uk . Cromer radio i
s 129.825

Regards.