Re: Europa-List: Conventional tail dragger conversion - Help Nee

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Conventional tail dragger conversion - Help Nee
From: Roger Lowe <rlowe@speedway.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 15:38:10

Paul,

I also would like you or anybody for that matter to send info on what is
required
and where to get parts to build a conventional geared Europa. My kit is
originally
a monowheel but haven't done any of the gear building yet.

Thanks,

Roger
A252

Paul,
Would you send me the contact information needed for the conversion. I
too am thinking of changing to a tail dragger.
Thank you,
Ralph
Reno, NV

Paul McAllister wrote:

Hi All,

Some of you may recall from my previous postings that I intend to
convert my mono to a tail dragger.  I got the conversion kit from Bob
Berbue about a month ago and I have decided that I will fly this
summer and then over winter I will do the conversion.

I am slowly organizing all the bits I need and I was wondering if some
generous soul would be prepared to lend me the moulding that fits on
the tunnel for the finger brakes, and the aluminum hardware that is
used for mounting up the Matco master cylinders.  I'd like make a
splash copy of the moulding and return it as soon as I am finished.

If anyone in the US can help me I'd appreciate it. Obviously I would
cover any out of pocket expenses.  Please contact me off forum if you
can help.

Thanks and regards,  Paul

[/quote:0adf11b6c7][/quote:0adf11b6c7]

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org