RE: Europa-List: Emailing: Tank bulge

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Emailing: Tank bulge
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:25:48
I would be interested to know how you take the tank out .   Do you cut
the
top of the cockpit module out?  And if so what is the recommendation for
putting the bit you cut out back on?

Will

PS I am putting in my tri gear main sockets ' without the top on.  How
on
earth did anyone put them in with the top on??!