Re: Europa-List: Resin for mod 72

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Resin for mod 72
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 08:12:25

 I believe West System resin is approved and is available from CFS
fiberglass supplies. I use them frequently as they stock everything you are
likely to need and very reasonably priced eg: 5l of acetone for 9. Their
service is excellent and I usually recieve everything within 48 hrs of
ordering.

http://www.cfsnet.co.uk/acatalog/CFS_Catalogue__WEST_EPOXY_SYSTEM_3.html

AFE, formerly RD aviation sells Scheufler resin, also approved

http://www.afeonline.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=1898

Ampreg have an approved supplier in Southampton somewhere but even the
smallest pack works out expensive (mainly due to the carriage).

Hope this helps.

Carl Pattinson
G-LABS