Re: Europa-List: Fuselage Cradle Wanted

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuselage Cradle Wanted
From: Paul Stewart <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:58:46

Flying farmer

You may be in luck. We're just about to move G-GIDY off its cradle
and into a trailer and will be looking to move the cradle on to a
deserving home. It's served us well for several years of our
protracted build. It has castoring / locking wheels and leveling
feet.  Aircraft move likely to be in the next couple of weeks. If
you're interested drop me an email off list and I can give you more
details - pics etc if you wish.

Regards

Paul
G-GIDY