RE: Europa-List: Jason Parker engines

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Jason Parker engines
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 07:26:37

I spoke to him at length a few times about his engines etc, he kept
indicating that he was happy to sell kits for other engines, as at that
stage
he couldnt source any more ex military 912 or 914 rotax engines. At the time
i believe he was quoting around $4000 for a redundant EFI setup
for the 914, he was also offering me a complete setup to take a 912 to
914efi, he was however a bit slow in responding to emails, sometimes
up to a week

craig