Re: Europa-List: Trailer Clearances

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trailer Clearances
From: Peter Timm <cptimm@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 12:27:14

Fred,

I had my mono on the trailer until very recently and can only quote from
memory, since I have stared at the two locations
you mentioned often enough, but never measured them. Mine is a factory
trailer (from Europa), and I would say that the
rear fittings on the fuselage are about 2" from the top wing surface. I
always stick foam rubber wedges in between for travel. I would never
consider rigging the aircraft every time I want to fly, but the trailer is
very useful to take the aircraft
home for mods or winter storage.

Regards

Peter Timm