Europa-List: Restarting my build

Subject: Europa-List: Restarting my build
From: Rick Sivier <rick.sivier@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 16:14:31
Hi folks,

It's been a long time since I posted anything here after to a long hiatus in
my Europa-building activities due to  changes in my personal circumstances
(divorced, moved house three times, remarried - you get the picture).
However, I am now installed in my new workshop and ready to retrieve all my
aeroplane bits from my mum's garage.

Before I get my wings into the workshop, however, I thought I would have a
go at baking the control surfaces that I have made so far.  I have some
insulation panels left over from insulating the workshop, so I am going to
build myself a big oven.  However, I vaguely remember seeing some discussion
here a while back about supporting the items whist they are being heated to
avoid distortion, but I can't find the messages in the archive - I'm
probably searching with the wrong key words.  So if anyone has any advice in
this area, I would be very grateful for it.

Finally, if anyone here still has a link to my old website, I have moved it
to www.ricks.me.uk/europa and I will try to keep it up to date as I
progress.

I look forward to talking to you all more frequently in the coming years!

Regards

Rick Sivier