RE: Europa-List: technical MayDay

Subject: RE: Europa-List: technical MayDay
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:50:54

Ferg

It's been a while so I pulled out the diagram and it shows the orange
(red?), green and blue going to the position trim indicator and the two
whites to the trim switch. You can hook it up and use a 9 volt battery to
see if all is working. Then change wires to get things moving the directions
you want if need be. If you have a basic Rotax electrical wiring diagram it
is often illustrated there and you can see where to make the power
connections as well. Good luck.

Jerry