RE: Europa-List: Airspeed Sensor Switch

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Airspeed Sensor Switch
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 16:31:38

I have a Hobbs meter connected to an adjustable low pressure switch for rec
ording actual flight time.
It happens to be the same switch as the one used by the Europa stall warner
 kit, also supplied by RS Components. I can dig up the order number if you
are interested.

Karl

m: wingnut54@charter.net> Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:41:32 +0200> To: europa
nut54@charter.net>> > Hi All,> Does anyone have an idea what 60 knots equat
es to in PSI? I'm trying to buy an air switch that closes below a certain a
irspeed that is adjustable for different air speeds. I read about one on th
e Aeroelectric list but it apparently is for driving another electronic cir
cuit. I want to just turn off a 12 volt circuit above a given airspeed for
a gear warning system. > Thanks. > Troy Maynor> > > > > > > Visit - www.Eur