Europa-List: DOTH Wed 5th Coventry

Subject: Europa-List: DOTH Wed 5th Coventry
From: Paddy Clarke <paddyclarke@lineone.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 18:34:25

Hi Folks,
I see that, unusually, Coventry has a landing voucher in Pilot this
month. How about a DOTH there tomorrow Wed 5th?
A couple of points - if you haven't got a voucher I imagine it could
be quite expensive and the food is apparently 'light snacks'.
However there is a pub in walking distance, so could anyone thinking
of coming let me have their mobile numbers so we can coordinate if we
decide to go off the airfield. Mine is 07723014233. 1200ish as usual,
Cheers, Paddy

Paddy Clarke

Europa XS - 404 G-KIMM