Re: Europa-List: Soft Start

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Soft Start
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 21:10:57

It is made and supplied by Conair a division of Skydrive in the UK.

I have one fitted to my Europa which is a Classic with a 912S which means I
am restricted to the original standard 912 starter which is of lower power
than the S starter.

I ran for 2 years with the standard setup and consistently had problems
starting in the winter. Summer was fine but winter was a real nigtmare.

Since fitting the Soft Start it always starts straight away.

Dave Watts
G-BXDY 1300 hours

Subject: Europa-List: Soft Start