Europa-List: Locking Spade Connectors

Subject: Europa-List: Locking Spade Connectors
From: MJKTuck@cs.com
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 15:18:47
Hi Folks,

I'm rewiring my panel a little to make it easier to pull for maintenance.

I'm looking for the part number or a source for those spade connectors that
slide onto the spades of the Rotax (Ducati) regulator. I'm specifically looking

for the ones that lock into the plastic housing (which holds all five or six
connectors and then locks itself onto the regulator). I can find regular 1/4
in spade connectors but they don't lock into the housing and thus are very
difficult to push on as the contacts are up inside the regulator some.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Regards,
Martin Tuck
Europa N152MT