Re: Europa-List: Coolant temp on a 914

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Coolant temp on a 914
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:01:07

Ferg,

There is a temperature sensor and fitting that goes in the line between the
coolant filler manifold and the radiator.  I purchased mine from Grand Rapids
Technologies ( http://www.grtavionics.com/ ).  The temperature sensor is $18.
They don't list the fitting on their accessories page and but it is Part No.
H2O-Fit-01 and the cost was $30.00.

Contact Sandy (sandy@grtavionics.com) or 616-245-7700.

If you wish, you can see the sensor, fitting, installation instructions & final
installation at my build web site.  Album Year #7 Q1 2008 middle of page 1.

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL/