RE: Europa-List: Finger Strainers

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Finger Strainers
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 06:38:16

if you are going the solder option to make them, i wrapped mine around a
piece of alloy tube to form them
soldered them up, slid off the end of the tube about 6mm then just pushed it
point first into the bench
to just close the end up enough to solder that. very quick and easy, then
you can redux them in right away

craig